Search

Fibonacci Folding Book Examples

Now, for the teachers from the other side of the room… Julie took these with her camera and I downloaded them from her flickr album. I trimmed a little here and there so you can see the books. Once again, I tip my hat to the creativity of these teachers.

FFBP 1

x20

6 Responses to Fibonacci Folding Book Examples

• Dave says:

Love the mushroom!

• Sabrina Dalton says:

Hey Sarah,

I attended your folding book class at whole schools last summer. My book I created is shown above. “Cemented memories amassed.” I had my 3rd and 4th grade gifted students take photographs and create Fib books this past school year. I am also the gifted program coordinator for lauderdale county school district and am interested in presenting this project at the annual state gifted convention (MAGC) to other gifted teachers. I am requesting your permission to share your book and the folding book project with other gifted teachers from our state. Please let me know as soon as possible so that I have time to submit a proposal to the president of MAGC. The gifted conference will be in Meridian, MS this year – my hometown. Thanks again and it was an awesome experience to share this project with my students.

Sabrina Dalton

• scampbell says:

Yes, certainly, Sabrina. I’ll be in touch via email with more information. I’m so glad you did the project with your third and fourth graders. Please share examples!

• Rachel Ramey says:

Is this tutorial available anywhere for non-iPad users? I am very interested, but can’t use an iPad app.

• scampbell says:

Yes, it is available to stream online also. On my main website, look below the book trailer and click on the blue button. It should open the tutorial in a new window.
    Sarah

• Leslie Barger says:

I also attended one of your workshops and am excited to see a picture of my book above. I will begin a unit on patterns with my enrichment classes next week. We will be using your book as the introduction. I can’t wait to get started.